Friday 6 October 2017

Aaron Carter Breaks Down Sharing His Side Of The Story In DUI Arrest!

With tears in his eyes, Aaron got emotional as he tried to clear his name in an interview with Entertainment Tonight, saying:

“Somebody said I was driving recklessly on the road, that’s what the police report said, but the alignment was off on my car, so I went to AutoZone to see if I could do anything about it. A motorcyclist reported that I was swerving all over the road, but the alignment was off a little bit on the new tire.”

Ch-ch-check out the tearful interview (below)!

Aaron says next he was approached by police out of nowhere:

“[They] forcefully grabbed me out. [I] stepped outside. I say, ‘I invoke the right to speak to my attorney,’ and they disregarded that, they revoked that immediately. They said, ‘Is there anything illegal in the car?’ I said, ‘I have marijuana in the car.’ I kept trying to explain the whole situation, to the officer,. He said, ‘You’re a professional, right? I’m a professional too, so be quiet.’ And then I said, ‘OK.'”

The 29-year-old maintained he hadn’t smoked the marijuana for nine hours before the incident and added that he doesn’t even drink alcohol:

“I do not drink alcohol at all. I’ll occasionally have a sip of a beer or something like that, but I can’t even drink IPAs. I can’t drink anything like that. I have to drink the lightest beer possible that’s not hoppy. I don’t drink any hard liquor.”

Aaron stands by his side of the story, he’s willing to take a polygraph test to prove it!

Interestingly enough, it was reported Nick Carter‘s younger bro failed the field sobriety test conducted by police. The singer didn’t mention it in his interview.

Although, he did confirm the only drugs he’s taking are prescribed:

“I take Xanax, Propranolol for high blood pressure medication, and I took oxycodones for my mouth… I don’t need help. What I need is for people to understand that I’m human and that I make mistakes just like every other human in this world, but I would never risk my life or my girlfriend’s life.”

Guess we’ll just have to wait and see what happens next.

In the meantime, this Carter is continuing with his music tour as he performed at the Brookwood Village shopping mall in Birmingham, Alabama on Monday night:

[Image via Entertainment Tonight.]



source http://allofbeer.com/2017/10/07/aaron-carter-breaks-down-sharing-his-side-of-the-story-in-dui-arrest/

No comments:

Post a Comment